Monday, May 31, 2010

Can you feel me?

Today is monday...
what a lonely day for me...

Morning 6am...
I'm wake up from bed and prepair my study book.
Something feeling keep come out in my mind...
Will me meet she today?
Will me talk with she today?
Will me ?
All albout she...

How come she so fast can get in my heart somewhere...
It's imposible...
But...nothing is imposible...
I'm trying my best to get in she's heart...
But it's not so easy for me...
Coz me with she...
Maybe just a friend...
A normal friend...
Even we meet also...
Nothing speacial happen...

Morning 8am...
I reach college...
Step in college with expecting feeling...
Something feeling telling me...
Don't be so hopefull...you will disappointed if you fail...
Yea...I understand...
I'm fully understand...
Now i'm intrested on she...

Morning 11am
Finally...
I saw she classmade passby...
Going somewhere classes...
I can feel she...
She is coming to me step by step...
What should i do?
Acting like nothing happen?
Say Hi?
How to start my first step?
Actually i know she is coming...
At last...
She passby my side...
The moment she passby...
I'm hold my breathe...
I can feel my heart...
Something is going wrong...
Looking into his eyesight...
My mouth was opened...
But...nothing is come out with my mouth...
Why?

Looking his shadow...
Until disapper...
My heart was calling you...
And i know...
You wont know it...

Sigh...
I no dare for get mroe close with her...
Coz i scare hurt...
I'm a loser in this game of love...
And i'm scare...
Try to hide myself in darkness...
Don't worry...
Lonely beside me...

I really don know what your feeling...
You are so strange for me...
Coz i cant catch your mind...



Can you feel me??

Just...another day for me...
Dont be so hopefull...
The more you hope,the more disappointed you will be...if you fail...

No comments:

Post a Comment