Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Moody day for me

Today was so tired ><
Rush for my study and homework...
I'm happy to see she today ^^
She was late today
She said she didn't see me in class ^^
Haha~ That's sure~ coz she rabun mata~ wakaka~

After the class i run very fast = =
Don know why...

This few day...
My class friend was so lucky...
Coz everyday also got free mentos to eat = =
It's ok...

Today MUET class...
Haiz...
My english noob = =
Hate it...

Nothing more for today...
Coz i'm moody...
Why?
Hehe...

This few day...
Fall in love with one song ^^
By2-Don't go away
Love it so much ^^
Here is some lyrics


Looking through your eyes
There's nothing to hide
And you're no longer mine
How could I survive when you say goodbye
Why do bird still fly up hig?
Can't stop the tears from fallin
We used to be so fine
When you walked into my life
I tried to reach out for you just to be with you
My heart is breakin...








Mentos >< Mentos...Mentos... Haiz...

It's so amazing...today i drink milk!!
End

No comments:

Post a Comment