Wednesday, June 30, 2010

被隐藏的雨天

Finally...i'm back...

This few day...keep take a distance with she

Coz i wan test something...

I try to get close with her friend....
And try to see will she care or jelous...
And i get nothing...
And she less contact with me...
Is this jelous?
Or just nothing?

Try to get close with her friend...
And have a chance to talk with she...
Look like it didn't sucess...
Coz she miss understanding me...
I hear from someone...
She push me to her friend,
And keep teeling her friend that i'm fall in to her friend...
Is this an action to reject me by pushing me to other ppl?
I hate this most...

You don know how much i miss you by looking with the mentos;
You don know how much i disappointed when i look ur hand holding by other;
You don know how much i sad when you miss understanding me;
It's cant count by mathematics materia...
Cant you feel me?

Another raining day...
I didn't bring my umbrella again...
Just get wet...
The rain cant stop my feeling on you...
Just will make my feeling more miss you...
And you won't know...
Coz, you doesn't get in my heart to see it...

Are you confuse about my feeling on you?
Or you not sure that i'm just waiting for you?
Or you need me to do an announcement to prove that my heart is just for you?
Seriously, i'm not dare to do it...
Coz i scare...
I scare hurt...

I will wait...
Wait until you are single...
When the time is come...
I will do an action...
Just...not now...
Coz you are belong to other right now...
And i know you treasure your lover...
This make me hurt...
It's ok, i'm fine...
Coz i also treasure the friendship between us...

That day meet she in LRT...
It's a lucky day for me...
I'm happy...
Coz that's a nearest distance i have been with she...
Last few day...Masjid Jamek LRT station have renovation...
And it's blook the way that she will always pass by...
My mind...thinking of she...
Coz she only know walk that way to get into Putra station...
Worry about she...
Am i stupit?
Yes, i am.

Every time i ask why;
She will say "i don know"...
And my heart was saying :
"don worry, i'm always belong to your side, let's me help you"...

But...
The sound of my heart, cant hear by anyone...
My tear was fallen...
With my sadness.
It's started to raining again...
米修...

No comments:

Post a Comment